Sunday, November 11, 2012



Sunday is LOVE DAY


On Sunday's, I would like to discuss things that I am thankful for, that maybe we should all be thankful for, and share stories of inspiration that can hopefully uplift us and bring us a new energy for the week ahead!

This week, I wanted to more bring attention to the storm out East, Sandy.

I saw a picture this morning of Justin Timberlake and his new wife, a few weeks after their wedding, helping unload relief aid boxes out of the back of a truck. It got me to think, while some magazines profit on gossip about whether famous people's marriages will last, who is dating who, or how much weight someone has gained, it really only comes down to who the person is and where their heart is. (That doesn't sell magazines unfortunately)So kudos to everyone, famous or not, who is getting involved and putting others in front of themselves!

While many of you have helped with Sandy, or relief efforts in the past, Alec and I are wanting to send help to Sandy as well. I saw an idea that I thought was cool and would like to do! It basically goes that for every "Like" on facebook I receive, I will give $1 to Sandy relief. (Spread the word, I wouldn't mind going broke if it meant helping people!)- Simply click below or send your friends to the site!




I also want to make note of the veterans that have allowed us the privelage of remaining a free country all these years. I sometimes get goosebumps thinking about the love they have for this country and its people, and what they are willing to do and sacrifice. Words can not express what they have done!




That is it for now, but here are some encouraging words to leave you with this Sunday. "Even people who are courageous have fears, its just that they don't lose sight of the end result and keep going."


Smiles,

Lesley










No comments:

Post a Comment