Thursday, November 15, 2012




4 Years Younger in 4 Weeks

Class #2 - Eyes, Brows, and Lashes     Session #4 - Cool Tips!

If you suffer from rogue grey eyebrow hairs then look for colored brow gel which can help conceal them and make you look younger!

Want your eyes to pop more? A light eyeliner will do this and can also show off your flawless skin.

Dark shadows on the inside of the nose bone? - Dot smooth concealer there and it will take 5 years off your age!


Gift Idea!!! (KATE SPADE)



It’s been well established that I’m a sucker for sparkle. So, I am, of course, loving this Kate Spade Glitter iPhone case! It looks like it’s covered with glittering sprinkles. Did I mention that I have a weakness for sprinkles too?!?


FRUGAL FRIDAY PREVIEW
Tomorrow is Frugal Friday and I will give you a hint as to who will want to check back in tomorrow to see what the deal is! All I will say is Coffee. If that sounds yummy, I will see you tomorrow!







My DEAL of THE WEEK

If you haven't already checked out my Deal page, I am changing it at the end of the day. So if you were looking at either the Satin Hands or the Miracle Set, today would be the last day for the offer! (All good things must come to an end)

Have a great day!

Keep smiling ;)

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment