Thursday, November 29, 2012

4 Years Younger - Lip Stick Tricks

A Few Words...
Being the mother of two young boys, I watch a lot of Disney movies. On days that are particularly a little tough, I wish I had a little animal side kick, that are in so many of these classics, that could lift me up and start into a ballad about how great life is, and that the day will get better. Not sure what animal I would want as my right hand gal, but I would probably stay away from skunks, snakes or anything with claws ;)





Lipstick trick - Avoid brown colors as these can age you as well as matte lipstick, which can enhance unwanted lip lines. Stick to creamier and moisturizing lipsticks and glosses.
A lot of volume at the crown gives off a very youthful look

Don't Wear Matte Or Very Dark Lipstick Shade
Wearing dark shades of lipstick can also enhance the wrinkles and lines around your mouth. It will also highlight your discolored teeth. Light hues are better for older women because such colors will resemble your natural lip color. 

By the way, you should also stop lining your mouth with a lip liner that is darker than your skin tone; this practice is no longer popular!


Out The Door Quote

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefor, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle


Keep Smiling,

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment