Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday is Love Day!

My Mission: A Mission Statement

Today, as your Insider coach, I wanted to relay a concept I heard this week that I thought was very interesting and very impactful for you AND your family.

We have all heard of "Mission Statements" for businesses, but we should also create them for ourselves, and for our family!

While it is briefly useful to think about what we would say, it is 100 times more useful if we write it down!!!



I do not have mine down yet, still working, but I would have to include that being intentional about what I do and say, would be included.

What would you say in your Mission statement? What would you include in your family's mission statement?


I will have my statement later in the week. Look forward to seeing what is important to you!


Have a blessed day!

Lesley ;)

Lesley's Store

No comments:

Post a Comment