Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review

Sorry Insider!

It has been awhile since I last posted! I am very sorry that I left you hanging, but the holidays and getting sick will do that to a person!

I want to thank you again this post, recap 2012 in a few brief sentences, and talk about what 2013 holds in store for you!!

2012 was filled with many blessings, and many life changing circumstances! ( As I am sure it was for you!)

Personally, my husband and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary, and our oldest son (Aidan) turned 4 and started preschool, and our youngest son (Bennett) turned the BIG 1!



Also, as you know by now, a few months ago, I reached directorship with Mary Kay due to all the support and love from my team members and especially my loyal customers! THANK YOU again from the bottom of my heart!!!


2013 looks promising for my Insiders!

Next year, or should say say in 1 day, the Insider Circle will be beginning its video series (finally) and will be rolling out our membership rewards program. I want to make sure that all my loyal customers are being rewarded for the loyalty, and being rewarded for referring new customers!

There are several other things in store next year, so stay tuned!

Hope you enjoy your New Years plans, that you start off your year attaining the goals you have set for the new year, and that you take time to smell the roses of your successes!

Hope to see you in 2013!


Keep Smiling,

Lesley ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment