Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Spoil Yourself and Others - Day 3

A Few Words...
I was at a store today, and as I was leaving, I told the young man to "Take Care", and he replied "Take It Easy." Now, when I say take care, I truly mean that I hope he takes cares of himself, but when he says take it easy, I am not sure what that means. I do not want to make too much out of nothing here, but does anyone feel this way? Are there greetings out there that miss the mark with you? How we greet others can really affect how others view us and in effect treat us now and even in the future- Lesley

Acknowledge Accomplishments


Be sure to acknowledge your accomplishments! When you've done something good, you should recognize that, because it's important to remind yourself that you're moving forward. 

Also, do not forget to reward yourself when you complete something. Whether it's big or small, if you've gotten something done you should give your self a small something for the successful effort!

20 Gifts in 20 Days - Day 2
Personalized gifts are always nice, especially if you are a parent, grandparent, aunt, etc. There is a website called Personalcreations.com that if you put in the code Face or TV, you will receive an additonal 40% off. I am not sure how long this deal is good for, but I would take advantage of it this week just to be safe!

12 Deals in 12 Days is almost here!
In a few days, I will be starting my "12 Deals in 12 Days" ( Just enough time before Christmas!) See my regular Mary Kay site or Check out my Pinterest page in the meantime. Day 1 is right around the corner. Stay tuned here on the blog, and please get the word out to your friends about this really great event!

Out the Door Quote
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, rather, make it hot by striking. - William B. Sprague
Keep Smiling ;),
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment