Thursday, September 13, 2012

How fun, my first blog! I guess I am officially a blogger!

I have created a blog for a lot of reasons, but mainly to keep everyone informed about Mary Kay, tips on how and how not to run an independent business, and updates on myself and my family (but I will keep those short and sweet, I promise!!! ;) )

Here also, I will post special promotions, sales, and other pieces of information I think you may want to know about. I want to keep you in the loop - because who likes to be out of the loop???

Soon, I'll be talking/writing about...

-"Pretty for Pink" events
- Fall MK Sales and promotions
- MK referral program
- Halloween Decorating ideas
-Klauk family updates


I will leave it at that today, but do want to leave you with a quote today I thought was cute.

"“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

Take care everyone!


Lesley ;)

(Oh, and please comment below if you have any questions or suggestions on how I can make this a blog people will actually look forward to receiving and hopefully read ;)! - Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment